Friday, January 30, 2015

Reading .2


The book I'm reading is very interesting, the fact that I've already seen the movie helps me with connections and flashbacks. I want to add that the first 60 pages reminded me the music video and the lyrics of the song "This is war" , made by "30 seconds to mars", because the books talks about wars and because the song perfectly describes the atmosphere that the book makes me feel.. The main character of the book, who's also the writer, is such a unique person that I can't find nothing even close to him, his courage and patriotism are incomparable with every other U.S. SEAL. The fact the book deals with actual events makes it even better, moreover the view of a soldier it's a brand new view for me, because of course I've heard about Bin Laden and U.S. Army missions in Afghanistan but always from TV or Radio and never from somebody who was there. The protagonist is obviously the character I would like to be, his bravery, his passion and his toughness are virtues that I envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment