Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Reading .5

The book I'm reading it' been fantastic so far. I'm not a person who loves reading, I prefer hang out with friends or if I'm alone play videogames. But this book, this book it's very interesting to me. When I start reading it, I never want to quit, because it's addicting. The way the author writes leaves suspance in the reader, the numerous flashbacks help you not to get bored. The very beginning of the book deals with being a seal, the huge effort he had to make to become one of the best militars in the world. That was probably the slowest part of the book, which it's followed by a super dynamic part full of unbelievable experiences. 

7 comments:

  1. it is a good thing that you can find a book that does that for you! i have the same problem with most books...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joakim I'll let you read this book when I'm done :)

      Delete
  2. I like how you describe the book and how when you start reading you dont put the book down. The way you describe the book makes me want to read that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cory I'll let you read it when I'm done with it. (You suck in soccer :P)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great book, makes me want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great book, makes me want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great book, makes me want to read it!

    ReplyDelete